The Carroll County Arts Council welcomes anyone with a sweet sense of humor and artistic skill to enter a Peeptastic creation in our 13th Annual PEEPshow.
We’ll accept dioramas, sculpture, mosaics, photography, paintings, videos, and computer generated art that feature PEEPS® as their primary subject matter or artistic medium. Entries do not have to be comprised solely of PEEPS® or edible
materials, just as long as it is clearly PEEPS® themed.
All entries must be pre-registered.
Late or unregistered entries will not be accepted.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 13, 2020
Registration may close early if we reach maximum capicity before March 13.
Entry Drop Off Dates
Wednesday, March 25 - 10am - 4pm
Thursday, March 26 - 10am - 7pm
Friday, March 27 - 10am - 5pm
Saturday, March 28 - 10am - 4pm
Oversized Entry Drop Off Dates
Monday, March 23 – By Appointment Only
Tuesday, March 24 – By Appointment Only
Video Entry - must be uploaded to DropBox no later than
Friday, March 20 at 2pm - but earlier is appreciated
- One entry per household, community group, or business - no exceptions.
- Entries must be no larger than 24 inches in any direction.
- Entries must be engineered so that they can be easily moved and not require attachment to walls, ceiling, etc.
- Entries may not contain hazardous materials, living plants or animals, liquids, loose soil, gravel, sand, glitter, or other materials prone to spilling.
- Kids are welcome to enter – but be sure they have “engineering help” from an adult.
- CCAC is not be responsible for maintaining entries during the event. This event receives 20,000+ visitors so interactive displays intended to be handled are strongly discouraged.
- This is a fun show for a family audience….so leave the mudslinging and name calling behind and play nice. The CCAC executive committee reserves the right not to display an entry if it is deemed offensive, controversial, or poorly constructed.
- CCAC reserves the right to alter or remove entries from display based on guest complaints, damage, or deterioration.
- If you do not want your creation back, we will offer it for sale and collect all proceeds.
- All unsold entries must be picked up immediately following the awards ceremony on April 13 or Tuesday, April 14 from 10am - 5pm. ALL entries not picked up by the posted pickup date will be disposed of at the CCAC's discretion.
- By submitting your entry you agree to allow the CCAC and Just Born Inc. to use your name and/or images of your entry in print, online publicity materials, and merchandise.
Oversized Entry Guidelines
- Must be pre-approved - Those decorators with professional engineering talents and bigger budgets may request permission to submit an entry larger than 24” in any direction by emailing Will Abbott, in advance to discuss your design plans and dimensions.
- Must be delivered Monday, March 23 or Tuesday, March 24. Please make a delivery appointment with Will Abbott.
Video Entry Guidelines
- Must be uploaded no later than Friday, March 20 at 2pm
Click this link to download Video Entry guidelines
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- “Audience Favorite” awards for the top five entries that earn the most in-person visitor votes.
- “Online Favorite” awards for the top five entries that receive the most online votes.
- “Grand Prize” award winner will be determined by combining in-person and online votes.
- “Favorite Video” award will be determined by in-person visitor votes only; video entries will not be included in the online voting contest.
- “Artistic Achievement” awards will be determined by Arts Council staff.
- “Inside We Are All the Same” Express your PEEPSONALITY® by creating a piece of art centered around this positive message! Use your creativity to come up with an entry that brings this theme to life in a unique way. We want to see what this message means to you, think outside the box! The staff of Just Born Inc., the makers of PEEPS, will choose the entry that best exemplifies the theme of “Inside We Are All the Same”. The winning decorators will receive Two (2) “Inside We’re All the Same” shirts and a $250 prize to be donated to the charity of their choice! (with approval by PEEPS® Marketing Team). The Just Born Inc. PEEPS® Marketing Team will judge based on the following: Interpretation and clarity of the theme to the viewer, Creativity and originality of the depicted theme, and Quality of the art.
Only the top 10 entries will have their total vote counts announced and published. Vote counts for others will not be
recorded or published.
All decorators are invited to the awards ceremony on Monday, April 13 at 6:30 pm where all winners will be
announced and prizes awarded.
Registration Closes March 13, 2020. Registration will close early if we reach maximum capacity before March 13. Each registered decorator will receive 10 free vote chips.
Register Online Here
Complete the registration form and pay the $10 fee via credit card. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration.
Register by Mail
Download Registration Form above and submit completed form along with $10 entry fee check to:
Carroll County Arts Council
91 W Main St.
Westminster MD 21157
PEEPS® and the PEEPS® chick and bunny shapes are trademarks of Just Born, Inc., Bethlehem, PA 18017. © 2020. All Rights Reserved. Used with permission by the Carroll County Arts Council.