The Carroll County Arts Council welcomes anyone with a sweet sense of humor and artistic skill to enter a Peeptastic creation in our 12th Annual PEEPshow.
We’ll accept dioramas, sculpture, mosaics, photography, paintings, videos, and computer generated art that feature PEEPS® as their primary subject matter or artistic medium. Entries do not have to be comprised solely of PEEPS® or edible
materials, just as long as it is clearly PEEPS® themed.
All entries must be pre-registered.
Late or unregistered entries will not be accepted.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 15, 2019
Registration may close early if we reach maximum capicity before March 15.
Entry Drop Off Dates
Wednesday, April 3 - 10am - 4pm
Thursday, April 4 - 10am - 7pm
Friday, April 5 - 10am - 7pm
Saturday, April 6 - 10am – 7pm
Oversized Entry Drop Off Dates
Tuesday, April 2 – By Appointment Only
Wednesday, April 3 – By Appointment Only
Video Entry - must be uploaded to DropBox no later than
Friday, March 22 - but earlier is appreciated
- One entry per household, community group, or business - no exceptions.
- Entries must be no larger than 24 inches in any direction.
- Entries must be engineered so that they can be easily moved and not require attachment to walls, ceiling, etc.
- Entries may not contain hazardous materials, living plants or animals, liquids, loose soil, gravel, sand, glitter, or other materials prone to spilling.
- Kids are welcome to enter – but be sure they have “engineering help” from an adult.
- CCAC is not be responsible for maintaining entries during the event. This event receives 20,000+ visitors so interactive displays intended to be handled are strongly discouraged.
- This is a fun show for a family audience….so leave the mudslinging and name calling behind and play nice. The CCAC executive committee reserves the right not to display an entry if it is deemed offensive, controversial, or poorly constructed.
- CCAC reserves the right to alter or remove entries from display based on guest complaints, damage, or deterioration.
- If you do not want your creation back, we will offer it for sale and collect all proceeds.
- All unsold entries must be picked up immediately following the awards ceremony on April 23 or Wednesday, April 24 from 10am - 5pm. ALL entries not picked up by the posted pickup date will be disposed of at the CCAC's discretion.
- By submitting your entry you agree to allow the CCAC and Just Born Inc. to use your name and/or images of your entry in print, online publicity materials, and merchandise.
Oversized Entry Guidelines
- Must be pre-approved - Those decorators with professional engineering talents and bigger budgets may request permission to submit an entry larger than 24” in any direction by emailing Will Abbott, in advance to discuss your design plans and dimensions.
- Must be delivered Tuesday, April 2 or Wednesday, April 3. Please make a delivery appointment with Will Abbott.
Video Entry Guidelines
- Must be uploaded no later than Friday, March 22
Click this link to download Video Entry guidelines
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- “Audience Favorite” awards for the top five entries that earn the most in-person visitor votes.
- “Online Favorite” awards for the top five entries that receive the most online votes.
- “Grand Prize” award winner will be determined by combining in-person and online votes.
- “Favorite Video” award will be determined by in-person visitor votes only; video entries will not be included in the online voting contest.
- “Artistic Achievement” awards will be determined by Arts Council staff.
Only the top 10 entries will have their total vote counts announced and published. Vote counts for others will not be
recorded or published.
All decorators are invited to the awards ceremony on Tuesday, April 23 at 6:30 pm where all winners will be
announced and prizes awarded.
Registration Closes March 15, 2019. Registration will close early if we reach maximum capacity before March 15. Each registered decorator will receive 10 free vote chips.
Register Online Here
Complete the registration form and pay the $10 fee via credit card. You will receive a confirmation email upon successful registration.
Register by Mail
Download Registration Form above and submit completed form along with $10 entry fee check to:
Carroll County Arts Council
91 W Main St.
Westminster MD 21157
PEEPS® and the PEEPS® chick and bunny shapes are trademarks of Just Born, Inc., Bethlehem, PA 18017. © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Used with permission by the Carroll County Arts Council.